General Terms of Rental Agreement:
- Smoking : is not permitted inside HVCC.
- Liquor: If user plans on selling alcohol at the event the user agrees that such beverages shall be sold only through a licensed person or entity holding a Montana Liquor License.
- Conditions Of Premises: Users acknowledges the premises are in good order and repair. User shall not destroy, deface,damage,or remove any part of the premises. User will maintain the premises in a clean, safe and sanitary manner. User shall be liable for damages caused by their actions and those of the event's occupants and guests.
- User Shall: Neither commit nor allow any illegal activity on or about the premises User agrees to indemnify and hold the HVCC harmless from costs or expenses assumed by User under the terms of this rental agreement and in the event the User fails to pay such costs and expense, User agrees that HVCC may deduct the same from the User's deposit.
- Cleaning: User is to abide by the posted signage outlining what is required by user to return premises to the same condition and repair as when rented. All garbage or debris is to be bagged and placed in the dumpster located outside at the east end of the building. Failure to return premises to prior condition will result in forfeiture of cleaning deposit.
- Insurance: HVCC shall not be liable to User nor insure User for any criminal act or activity or for personal injury or property damage caused by the act or omission of User and any other user or third party.